Pages

Monday 25 July 2022

HOC Week 4

 Hi!


Monday evening means that it's time once again for the new  Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop. Hooray! I've used many of the same products as I did last week to create another four cards for my stash.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Christmas To Remember, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

The Celebrate Everything Host DSP has some unusual colour combos for Christmas papers, but I'm really liking them. The black DSP really makes the bright colours pop.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Christmas To Remember, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

I also used my Spruced Up Outlines Dies again. The solid tree was perfect for the front, and the bonus outline tree was put to use on the inside. These outlines make me think of those shaped rubber bands that were all the rage about 10 years ago. Did your kids get into them? I remember Ada having Disney Princess bands!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Christmas To Remember, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Sheetload Of Cards, Christmas Card

Here are my group of four cards, made using the August 2021 Sheetload Of Cards template. Aren't they cheerful and bright? The sentiments on my cards are from Christmas To Remember.

That's all from me on tonight's blog hop, but there's plenty more inspiration to be found! Jump on over to the lovely Catherine Proctor's blog, where you're bound to see something gorgeous.


If you run into a problem, Sharon Davern is our fix-it lady! Pop on over to her blog, where you'll find a list of all participants to help you get back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

12 comments:

  1. Your cards are awesome Tina, I am truly loving the "candy pink" for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright and colourful card, it really does pop! What a great card design for a quick stash busting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The solid trees, topped with the cute little stars, look fab in the die-cut ovals, Tina. I'm a big fan of the Spruced Up bundle (especially those dies) - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Woollard25 July 2022 at 20:22

    Such happy, cheery Christmas cards Tina, love the pink panel in the center

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the bright colours on your card Tina and agree they pop from the black. Great use of those solid and outline tree shapes both inside and outside your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are soi fun and vibrant, Tina. I love the idea of a hot pink Christmas card and I love the DSP you have used too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sheet load of cards. I am loving the DSP that you used behind your focal point panel. Great colours and a happy Christmas card to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous set of cards Tina. I’m looking forward to receiving the Host DSPs especially after seeing your cards. Love your use of the die cut tree outline on the inside of the card - great coordination. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards and you've used the DSP so well with pink. I think my kids had the fun shape rubber bands, Disney Princess would of been their favourite one to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy I just love seeing your sets of cards at HOC time! That DSP is great and I love how you have used the pink as the base of your card and then a lighter pink for the middle around your Christmas tree, great set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the bright and cheery papers and design for your sheetload of cards this week, Tina. Having the bonus outline of the tree to use inside is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these cards Tina! I’m a huge fan of non-traditional Christmas colours and the colours on your cards are gorgeous! Caroline.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.