Pages

Monday 11 July 2022

HOC Week 2

 Hi!


Here we are again, it's time for the second Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop. I hope that you saw some fabulous Christmas inspiration last week - I sure did! This week, and subsequent weeks, will be no different, I'm sure. Let's go!


I still have not received my Christmas DSP, so I'm once again using the Design A Daydream Host DSP from the Annual Catalogue. I used two of the same papers as I used on last week's cards, as I thought they worked pretty well for a non-traditional Christmas card.


Aren't the penguins from Penguin Place super cute? I couldn't resist using them and adding the antlers to add to the whimsy of the card that the DSP provides.


I used the June 2021 Sheetload Of Cards template for my cards this week. I used the same template last year, and thought that it was a good one to revisit.

That's all from me for tonight, but please do continue your way around our blog hop tonight. The next stop along the way is my wonderful friend, Andrea Sergeant. Your won't want to miss her gorgeous card!


As always, if you get a little lost or find a broken link, please jump on over to Sharon Davern's blog. She has a list of all participants to help you to get back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card Tina and this week the background DSP can be taken for colourful snowflakes which coordinates so well with the cute ‘reindeer’ penguin! The ‘Merry’ sentiment is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The antlers atop the penguins are a very sweet touch, Tina. The paper suits the whimsical look of your cards beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card(s) Tina. I love this Sheet load design and the DSP is just right for Christmas and the penguins. I love the pink card base and using the same colour on the penguin. So so cute. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Woollard11 July 2022 at 20:15

    Such a cute penguin Tina, I love the pink antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your penguin is adorable! I love the colour choice you went with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your cards Tina, the penguin is so cute and I love the antlers. I love seeing all your designs each week with the Sheet Load designs and seeing which one you will pick for the next week. . Gorgeous colours too. I can't wait until you get your Christmas papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ‘reindeer’ penguins are adorable, Tina, and you are so creative with the way you've used this "non Christmasy" DSP too – it does look like colourful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, these are so damn cute, Tina. I love the non-traditional colour scheme and those little penguins are adorable with their antlers, love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tina those penguins are just so cute! and I love the addition of the antlers. Hopefully your christmas paper will arrive soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caroline Manwaring24 July 2022 at 21:58

    Cuteness overload! Love them Tina.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.