Pages

Monday 24 January 2022

Just Us Girls 616

 Hi!


I thought I'd have another go at the Just Us Girls challenge. This week it's a snowman photo. Hmm. A bit hard to get into that groove when it's been 30°C and humid for most of the week here in South Australia. But a snowman is just a shaped lump of ice, right? The only shaped lump of ice I want in summer is an icy pole! Or a popsicle, for the Americans reading my blog.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Us Girls, Sweet Ice Cream, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, Sale-A-Bration

I used the same colour combo - Pool Party, Real Red and Smokey Slate - on my card. The icy poles are from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set, as are the sentiments.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Us Girls, Sweet Ice Cream, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, Sale-A-Bration

The paper is from the SAB DSP, Sunshine & Rainbows. I've used a side that's more neutral for this card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Us Girls, Sweet Ice Cream, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, Sale-A-Bration

Another icy pole finishes off the inside, and now I'm off to raid the freezer to see if I can dig one up to cool me down!

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. How fun that you picked up on the colors -- super fun cards! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Valentine card with the popsicles!!! I love that you used something cold, like our picture, but a good cold when it is warm in your world right now!!! Thanks for sharing your creative card in our Just Us Girls gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.