Pages

Sunday 9 January 2022

CTC 351: CASE The SAB Catalogue

 Hi!


Welcome to another week of the CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. Have you had time to have a good look at your new Catalogues yet? I hope so! They are live now to customers, with plenty of gorgeous new products.


Our focus this week for our challenge, is the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. It may be small, at 20 pages, but there's still plenty of inspiration to be found.
I loved this card from page 17. I liked the layering and the DSP and the textures. Funnily enough though, in the end my card looks nothing like it!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, In The Moment, A Good Man, Expressions In Ink SDSP, Sunflower Dies, Stampin' Blends

I used the new In The Moment stamp set as my focal image, colouring it with a variety of Stampin' Blends. I took inspiration for my colours from the Expressions In Ink SDSP, that forms the background of my card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, In The Moment, A Good Man, Expressions In Ink SDSP, Sunflower Dies, Stampin' Blends

In an attempt to replicate the layered leaves on the original card, I die cut some of the leaves from the Sunflower Dies in Gold Foil and layered them underneath the main banner.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, In The Moment, A Good Man, Expressions In Ink SDSP, Sunflower Dies, Stampin' Blends

I stamped the same image again on the inside. I deliberately left the inside sentiment-free, as it makes the card more flexible. The 'relax your way' sentiment (from A Good Man) on the front could apply in a few different scenarios, don't you think?

Our weekly challenge is run through our Facebook page, so all you need to enter is a Facebook account and a photo of your card. A blog is not essential. We'd love to see what inspires you from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.


Now it's time to continue your way around our blog hop. The next cab off the rank is my friend, Julia. She made a gorgeous scrapbook page for last week's challenge - I wonder what she'll make this time?


Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Ehat a gorgeous rich and vibrant card. Great colouring and the gold leaves tie it nicely with the DSP choice. I like the simple stamping choice for the inside too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.