Pages

Sunday 16 January 2022

CTC 352: CASE The Mini Catalogue

 Hi!


Thanks for stopping by on your way around the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. I hope you're finding plenty of inspiration along the way - I know that I do!


This week we are asking you to CASE any project from the new Mini Catalogue. Flicking though, this card from page 70 caught my eye.


I loved the use of DSP, and the punched sailboat as a silhouette at the front of the card. I chose to pull out a very dusty Cat punch - it's been a while since I've used it!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Biggest Wish, Pattern Party DSP, Cat Punch

I used the host Pattern Party DSP on my card. I'm really loving the mix of papers in the pack. I hadn't used the Crushed Curry floral pattern yet, but I thought it would make a great background for the cat.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Biggest Wish, Pattern Party DSP, Cat Punch

I love how the paper looks textured, even though it isn't! I used the awesome sentiment set, Biggest Wish, to finish off the front of the card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Biggest Wish, Pattern Party DSP, Cat Punch

Another cat punched shape in Misty Moonlight and a strip of left over DSP completes the inside.

Will you play along with us this week? we'd love to see which project from the Mini that you will choose to CASE. When you've finished, just snap a photo and upload it to our Facebook group. Done!


Please jump on over to the next stop in our hop, which belongs to my wonderful friend, Rachel Palmieri. I wonder which card she's chosen to CASE?

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. Lovely CASE Tina, I like how the cat looks like it is sitting in front of a moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout, and boy! - does the cat stand out against the crushed curry, or what!Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but effective and love the colour combo you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it!! As a kitty lover, I really love how the cat stands out. I think I'll be casing you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.