Pages

Thursday 27 January 2022

JAI 588: Just Add Colour

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink Challenge. It's a Colour Challenge this week, suggested to us by Jan.


I really love the richer colours in this combo - don't you? When I think of Jade I think of lucky dragons, and so I decided to pull out my Uniquely Creative Lucky You stamp set and dies for my card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Uniquely Creative, Just Add Ink, Lucky You, Sweet As A Peach, Lucky You Dies, Suit & Tie Dies, Pattern Party DSP, In Colour DSP, Stampin' Blends

There are lots of layers in this card! The bottom Misty Moonlight layer is DSP from the Pattern Party Host pack. The next DSP layer is Just Jade from the In Colour DSP pack. The sentiment strip is cut using a Suit & Tie Die. I added the Magenta Madness banner as I felt the top corner was a bit too empty.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Uniquely Creative, Just Add Ink, Lucky You, Sweet As A Peach, Lucky You Dies, Suit & Tie Dies, Pattern Party DSP, In Colour DSP, Stampin' Blends

My dragon was coloured using my Stampin' Blends in the three challenge colours, plus a little touch of Bronze. 

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Uniquely Creative, Just Add Ink, Lucky You, Sweet As A Peach, Lucky You Dies, Suit & Tie Dies, Pattern Party DSP, In Colour DSP, Stampin' Blends

I stamped the dragon again on the inside in Just Jade, alongside a sentiment from Sweet As A Peach.

We'd love to see what you do with this week's colours - they really are a fabulous combo. When you've made your card, just pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog where you can add it to the challenge. Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team's cards, too.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.