Pages

Thursday 20 January 2022

JAI 587: Just Choose Two

 Hi!


Hooray for Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am! Hopefully weekend means crafty time for you and that you can join in with the new Just Add Ink challenge.


This week Chantell is challenging us to Choose Two to add to our cards. Will you add a fancy edge, a circle or some twine? I chose to add circles and a fancy edge or two to my card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Ink Road Stamps, Kindred Stamps, Full Circle Vol 3 Heroes, You're Super, Pop Culture Card

I certainly have an abundance of circles on my card!! The background is a stamp set from Ink Road Stamps, called Full Circle Vol 3 Heroes. They are all individual stamps, but I used my Stamparatus upside down to stamp them all at once. What do I mean by that? I left the stamps on the backing sheet, laid it on the base of the Stamparatus. My cardstock was adhered to the flap so that I pushed the cardstock onto the stamps rather than the stamps onto the cardstock. It meant that I didn't have to fuss around lining up all 12 stamps, so it was much faster and easier. The stamped image was clear embossed on the cardstock.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Ink Road Stamps, Kindred Stamps, Full Circle Vol 3 Heroes, You're Super, Pop Culture Card

While I had the embossing stuff out I also embossed the sentiment, which is from the Heroes stamp set. The superhero was coloured with a mix of Copics, Stampin' Blends and a Silver Metallic marker. I used Silver to match one of my fancy edges - the Silver Foil card base that I used. It's tricky to see the foil, as I photographed the card on a gloomy day.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Ink Road Stamps, Kindred Stamps, Full Circle Vol 3 Heroes, You're Super, Pop Culture Card

My other fancy edge is the Stitched Dies I used - rectangles on the front and inside, and the circle on the front. The inside sentiment is from the Kindred Stamps set, called You're Super, as is the dude on the front.

We'd love to see which two you will choose for your card. You can enter our challenge by adding your card to the link on the Just Add Ink blog.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.