Pages

Sunday 16 January 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 518

 Hi!

Once again this week, I found time to play along with Freshly Made Sketches. I like to colour and create while I'm watching the cricket.


Their sketch this week is very simple and gives a lot of scope for interpretation. I recently received my Showtime Limited Edition Box from Kindred Stamps, and I decided to have a play with it.

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Three Room Studio, Showtime, Showtime Sentiments, One More Chapter, Copic Markers, Pop Culture Cards

My husband, who is a big user of memes, particularly wanted me to make a card using this tea-drinking froggy image. It tickles his funny bone, and mine. After I stamped him I masked him off so that I could stamp the stump from Foxy Friends.  Doesn't he look cute, perched up there?

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Three Room Studio, Showtime, Showtime Sentiments, One More Chapter, Copic Markers, Pop Culture Cards

I coloured the frog and his tea with my Copic markers.

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Three Room Studio, Showtime, Showtime Sentiments, One More Chapter, Copic Markers, Pop Culture Cards

The teacup on the inside is from a Three Room Studio stamp, called One More Chapter. Don't you love the punchline from the Showtime Sentiments stamp set? Hopefully the person that receives this card will know the meme!

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and funny! Love it! Thank you for sharing your fun card at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and funny! Love it! Thank you for sharing your fun card at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute - and so fun that you carried it to the inside! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tea drinking froggy is just super cute! Love it. And what a great coloring job! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.