Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Some Stamping Group Cards

Hi!

Most months I have a lovely group of ladies come to my house for a morning of stamping. I always enjoy stamping with them.  Today's cards are ones I designed for them to complete.  They had the choice of making either an Easter card or a Thinking of You type card.


The images were stamped on watercolour paper with Stazon ink and then coloured using inkpads and a blender pen.


Obviouslt these card were made a while ago - I used some of the Sale-A-Bration ribbon on them and the Easter stamp is no longer available from the Summer Mini catalogue.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards Tina...I really adore that balloon one..I think we missed each other yet again, we are so doing well at trying to catch up, sorry!! Oh I got my parcel of Stampin Up goods, thank you ever so much! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.