Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

April Customer Thank You Gifts

Hi!

I like to give each of my customers a card as a thank you when they purchase from me.  In April I decided to give them a gift instead.


I made them a post-it note holder each using the lovely Cheerful Treat DSP, available to purchase by Hostesses only.


The inside of the DSP is just as pretty as the outside.

DSP/Cardstock: Cheerful Treat DSP, Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder
Other: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Boho Blossoms Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Post-It Notes

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.