Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Festive Friday #20

Hi!


Here we go again with another Festive Friday Challenge. This week Nicole has selected an absolutely gorgeous inspiration photo for us to work with.


Wouldn't an arrangement like that look just stunning on your table on Christmas Day?  I took my inspiration from the roses and used the largest image from Apothecary Art on my card.


Don't you love it when you can find an unexpected use for an image from a stamp set? I never would have thought that this image would work on a Christmas card, but here it is!


I gave a little nod to the candy canes on the inside of my card by stamping some red and white striped baubles.


I hope you can play along this week at Festive Friday Challenges.  I'd love to see how this picture inspires you.

Stamps: Apothecary Art, Perfect Punches, Snow Swirled, Tree Trimmings
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive
DSP/Cardstock: Letters To Santa DSP, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Lables Framelits, Circle Punches, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely card, Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great interpretation for the Christmas card, lovely roses and the greeting on Apothecary label is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tina! Love the use of bold colour and the satin ribbon just adds that extra elegance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.