Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

Just Add Ink #118: Just Add Mae

Hi!


This week at Just Add Ink we are challenging you to CASE the lovely Mae Collins.  Pop on over to her blog, find a card that inspires you and make a card based on it.  I chose this card of Mae's which I think is simply stunning.  Here's my version of it.


I don't own the stamps that Mae used so I substituted with Just Believe. I love the tone on tone effect f the stamped silhouetted flowers.


I kept the inside plain in terms of a sentiment.  I'm not sure how I'm going to use this card so I didn't know what sentiment to use.  I'll stamp something when I use the card. I think the card would work as either a thank you card or a congratulations.  What do you think?

Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Basic Grey, Versamark
DSP/Cardstock: Basic Grey Patterns DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black
Other: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

Which card of Mae's will you choose to CASE?  Can't wait to see!

Bye for now,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. I really like the ways those stamps turned out on the front of your card! Stunning! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina that is one of my favourite stamp sets 'Just Believe' and I think you have done a great CASE of my card. I love how the white ink stands out on DSP. Have a lovely weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stamping, and white-embossing, on DSP looks so good. Lovely take on Mae's card, Tina. I think this card would be suitable for an encouragement card, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the stamping on top of the dsp Tina. And again the inside of your card is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully clean and classic Tina, the monochromatic colour scheme is just perfect. A lovely CASE of Maes card.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. Love the stamping on this DSP - changes it up a bit. Your inside is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on Mae's card Tina. I love the tone on tone effect of the Basic Grey DSP and the black stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Tina! I love the effect of stamping onto DSP - really effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.