Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Paris Week Day 2

Hi!

Today I have the 'after' photos of my Smash Album for you.  My previous post showed you the Album Cover I made to protect the Album.  Just as a reminder, here's how it looked before we left for Paris:


And here's how it looked when we got back!  Absolutely bulging!


It only just fit everything in it.  It's crammed absolutely full of wonderful memories. Here's the Album Cover opened so you can see just how jam packed the Smash Album is!


Here's the Album opened.  I used the journalling spaces on each of the pages to write what we'd done and where we'd been each day.


Each of the Mini Lunch Sacks was used to hold the brochures we collected at the places we visited.  The bottoms of the sacks were also used to create pockets that I put tickets and other smaller bits and pieces in.  The red you can see at the right is the earphones we received on the open air bus tour we took.  I also have some serviettes and other bits that were slightly too big to slip into the sacks tucked in between the back of the Album and the Cover.


Each of the pockets also had a tag.  I used these tags to write a bit more about the places we went to.  In contrast to the journalling I mentioned above, this journalling was more about the feelings and experiences we had.


I think I filled every single space I possibly could with journalling!  I didn't want to forget a single moment.

I hope you can come back over the next couple of days, I have some photos of our trip to share with you.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Such a brilliant way to keep your memories fresh Tina. This is really lovely you have done a great job putting it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.