Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Some Mother's Day Cards

Hi!

I hope all the mum's out in blogland had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday.  I had a fabulous day with my family.  My children and husband showered me with some handmade gifts and a couple of books followed by pancakes for breakfast and a yummy lunch at a local hotel.  I didn't need to eat tea that night!  I had a lovely day and felt very loved and appreciated all day.  I hope you did too!

So I was going through my 'To Blog' folder on my computer and noticed two Mother's Day cards I'd made with my support group that I hadn't shown you.  I go to this support group most Mondays.  It's for parents of children with special needs and I love going.  I have made and strengthened many friendships in the group as we all have a common bond.  Twice a term I teach cardmaking or scrapbooking to the group.  Last term the group wanted to make Mother's Day cards, so this is what we made.


This card was a CASE, but I can't find the original link now - I made it so long ago!  If you know where I should credit the design, please let me know!  I love the monochromatic look of this card.


Some nice and simple stamping for the inside.


I can't remember if this is a CASE or not! I used some of the lovely but retired Sweet and Sour Speciality DSP on the card.


Some more hearts on the inside.  Mum's love to be loved!

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Really love the designs of these cards and how you could do them with so many different stamp sets. Sounds like a lovely way to spend Mothers' Day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a perfect Mothers day Tina. 2 lovely cards, but l am a little partial to your Razzleberry monochromatic card, very pretty indeed..:0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.