Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

A Beau Chateau Birthday Card

Hi!

I have another birthday card for you today, made with the Beau Chateau DSP.  This one was a commissioned card destined for an adult female.


All girls love a bit of bling, so I used just a few Rhinestones! I used my markers to colour this sentiment stamp as I wanted to omit the exclamation point.


Some more DSP for the inside, with plenty of room for writing a special message.


Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Ink: Marina Mist
DSP/Cardstock: Beau Chateau DSP, Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Die, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. This look fab Tina. I might have to CASE this to actually get some use from this paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. I love blue. Makes me want to go get my pennants die out - love the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Tina! I love how well the sentiment fits inside the circle; perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.