Pages

Friday 23 July 2010

Sunshiny Birthday

Hi!

I tried a little blog surfing before I sat down to create this afternoon. As soon as I saw the sketch over at Just Add Ink I was inspired! It really appealed to the logical side of my brain - very even, orderly squares.


Another very quick and simple card. I'm hoping to have another go at this sketch over the weekend. I think it would look great as a scrapbook layout and I think I have the perfect photos. As I said before, I was very inspired by this sketch!

DSP/Card Stock: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Summer Sun, Pacific Point
Other: Square Punches, Chit Chat Rub Ons (retired), Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Flower Fusion Too Flower, Brown Brads and Yellow Eyelet (both non SU)

Catch you later,

Tina

11 comments:

  1. Nice card, Tina! Great embossing and the colors are beautiful. I loved the sentiment square a lot.
    Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great sketch and I love your quick and easy take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Tina, very bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Tina. Love the colours they really POP. thanks for joining in with JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours and love that you love order in your creations........snap! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great, happy card! Love how you've punched out slightly different patterns on the Good Morning Sunshine DSP. The end result is fantastic, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THis is sooo cool! Love the colour combo and those fun bright flowers!
    SMiles SHarnee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Bright and happy - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.