Pages

Saturday 24 July 2010

Another Go At JAI 27

Hi!

As I said in my last post, I was very inspired by the latest Just Add Ink challenge. I had planned to do a scrapbook page based on the sketch, but as I got into bed last night an new idea popped into my head. I managed to remember it this morning and after I finished the housework I sat down and made this card:


It turned out exactly as I imagined it, so I was pretty happy. I covered the die cut letters in Crystal Effects to give them a bit of shine.

Now to get some photos developed so I can do the layout!

DSP/Card Stock: Bella Rose DSP, Kiwi Kiss
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Die, Crystal Effects, 1 1/4" Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon (retired from Summer Mini), Vanilla Half Pearls from the Pretties Kit, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina

12 comments:

  1. This is the first week I have ever done a challenge so just checking out all the other entries so far. I am so glad you have thought 'outside the square'. I was trying but couldn't come up with anything...
    I really love your card...
    Cheers Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Tina, and the crystal effects is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love the Crystal Effects letters - they look so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just GORGEOUS Tina!! Love it! Might have to CASE this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's such a clever take on the sketch! Love the colours and letters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this take on the sketch challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative take on the sketch, Tina! Don't you just love it when an idea translates perfectly on card/paper - very rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like your take on the sketch, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Tina, I love how you have used the letters, such a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you remembered your idea - this is lovely! I normally forget the cards I plan in my head when going off to sleep,lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever, Tina. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.