Pages

Sunday 11 July 2010

Echoes of Kindness

Hi!

Last night I celebrated getting my craft space back by making 2 cards. We have been having some renovations and on Friday our new lounge room was finally finished. I spent yesterday setting up my craft table in a corner of the new room.

One of the cards I made was for the latest challenge at Just Add Ink. This week it is a colour challenge:


I was a bit nervous about these colours - the pink and purple together????? Hmmm...

Here's what I came up with:


I was quite pleased with this in the end! I thought the colours came together beautifully.

Stamps: Echoes of Kindness
Ink: Soft Suede, Rose Red, Stazon
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant
Other: Circle Cutter, Blender Pen, Sponge Dauber, Stamp Positioner

Catch you later,

Tina

12 comments:

  1. This card is just lovely Tina, you did a great job, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I think you have worked well with the colours.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL, Tina. Love the touch of Elegant Eggplant, with the focus on the other colours. Where are the photos of the new lounge room??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did well Tina, it all came out very subtle. I quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tina! Love how you have made a very clean card with such bright colours! Well done! and yeah where are pictures of the new lounge room?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Tina. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, neat take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowee this is beautiful - I love your circle frames - I just might have to case that! and I am with Gardenia -I was looking for pics of your craft area! LOL x Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is just gorgeous. I love this set, and I love the layout you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colouring with an elegant 'take' on the colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.