Pages

Friday 23 July 2010

Masculine Baroque Motifs

Hi!

Well, day 3 of the new routine and I hit a bit of a snag! After dropping the kids off I went to get the mail and found my copy of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine had arrived. Very tempting! I was good though and resisted the urge to make a cup of tea and read the mag for a good hour. I got the beds made, the lounge room vacuumed and dinner into the slow cooker before I sat down with the mag.

Anyway, here's a card I made last night. The Art With Heart team forum run different challenges each month and I always try to enter each one. This one was for a sketch challenge designed by Genna Gifford. It took a bit of fiddling to get the layers right, but I was pleased with the end result.


I think I'll add a sentiment when I use this card, probably a Chit Chat Rub On.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Polka Dot Background
Ink: Chocolate Chip
DSP/Card Stock: Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Other: Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.