Pages

Thursday 15 July 2010

A Starry Urban Garden

Hi!

I'm back with a card I made for a friend's birthday a couple of weeks ago. I find it hard to make male cards, but I think this one turned out nicely. It was very hard to stop myself reaching for some ribbon to add to the card!


A quick and easy card that I think looks quite effective.

Stamps: Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Card Stock/DSP: Urban Garden DSP, Kraft
Other: Paper Snips, Chit Chat Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.