Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Razzle Dazzle in Chalk

Hi!

Here's a card I made to try out a new technique using my Stampin' Pastels. It was a challenge on the Art With Heart team forum.



Hmmm, not sure that I like the card, but I do like the technique. I'll have to play some more and see if I can come up with a better card!

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle (Summer Mini)
Ink: White Pigment Ink, similar to SU Whisper White Craft Ink
Card Stock: Handsome Hunter, Lavender Lace, Basic Black
Other: Stampin' Pastels (Lavender Lace and Green Galore), Black Gingham Ribbon, Chit Chat Rub Ons, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.