Pages

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Pin The Tail On The Donkey

Hi!

I completed this layout last night for an Art With Heart team challenge. The photos were taken when we caught up with family for Ada's birthday. We all played Pin the Tail on the Donkey. I used 4 photos of the children in the family playing.


The journalling reads: Ada's 5th Birthday at Lady Bay. Anna organised some party games. Ada was the first to have a turn at Pin the Tail on the Donkey. When she got it spot on we asked her how she did it. "It had a hole" she said. We changed the mask!

Aren't children honest!

I used Washington Apple DSP. I love the colours in the paper and will be very sad when it retires but I'm sure it will be replaced by something just as wonderful.


I matted some of the letters in the title and then used faux stitching with my gel pen to tie it all together.


Well, I hope you like my layout. It took me all night to do, but it was lots of fun to put together!

Stamps: Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
DSP/Card Stock: Washington Apple DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Other: Paper Snips, Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Border Punch, White Gel Pen, Circle Cutter, Ruler

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.