Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Simply Sweet Cottage Garden

Hi!

Today's card is a CASE of a card in the latest issue of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine (Volume 16 Number 5). Vicki Kendrick did a beautiful job of her masked cards on page 80 of the mag. I haven't done much masking, so I was keen to have a go and polish up on some new skills. I was also after some inspriation for an Art With Heart team challenge: two step stamping.


Very simple and very sweet, if I do say so myself. I made a smaller sized card than she did, as I used a smaller flower stamp. I used SNAIL to adhere the bottom of the flowers, but I didn't stick down the top of them. It adds just a little bit of dimension without having to use Dimensionals.

Stamps: Cottage Garden
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Card Stock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Other: Paper Snips

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.