Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2023

Colour Creations: Blueberry Bushel

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Colour Creations blog hop, otherwise known as Tina's 20 minute cards.Sigh, once again I found myself short of time and racing to make a card using one of my favourite ever colours, Blueberry Bushel. I was so excited to see it return in the colour refresh, as it's a really lovely blue.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Brick & Mortar 3DEF

I finally received my Sending Smiles bundle, so I decided that it would be my stamp set of choice this week.  As I was short on time, I decided to CASE a card by Teneale Williams using the same bundle. I pretty much CASEd exactly her card, I just changed the colours to feature Blueberry Bushel.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Brick & Mortar 3DEF

LOL, from this angle it looks like I've used Wink Of Stella on the flowers. I haven't, I think it's just that the stamps are new and inked a little unevenly as I didn't take the time to clean them before I stamped. I like it, though!

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Sending Smiles Bundle, Brick & Mortar 3DEF

One more sweet little stem completed the inside of my card. I had a lot of fun with this bundle, and I can't wait to explore it some more.

Please continue your way around out blog hop tonight - there's lots more Blueberry Bushel goodness to see, starting with my lovely friend, Kate Morgan.


If at any time you find a broken link, please head to the blog of this week’s host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, Cathy Proctor, and she will have the list of all participants.

Bye for now,

Tina

10 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard2 August 2023 at 19:40

    I too was very happy that Blueberry Bushel has returned to our range. Great effect adding Wink of Stella to the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love the rebranding of the blog hop to Tina's 20 minute cards! Seriously, though, I never would have known this was a 20 minute card - it is fabulous. I can't wait to see what else you make with this bundle, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have lots of fun and stamping time with your new bundle. Blueberry Bushel looks great as a petal colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa Gerrard2 August 2023 at 20:39

    Haha such a great card for only 20 minutes Tina. I can't believe it has taken you so long to purchase this bundle. Those petals do look like they have Wink of Stella and what a good idea for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the embossed background in Blueberry Bushel, Tina - it looks fab! This is a beautiful bundle, and I am sure you will continue to have a lot of fun with it. I like the sentiment popped up over the flowers. Great showcasing of this lovely blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Tina's 20 minute cards. Great title for future blog posts! Your card is great and isn't this a great blue!!! Love the brick embossing in Blueberry bushel it is a great background for the focal pot of the card. Wink of Stella for your next card although it doesn't need it, it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh loving that embossed brick background Tina and the daisies look very cheerful in our featured blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card Tina. You are amazing to create it in 20 minutes. So love the way you have showcased Blueberry Bushel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. 20 minutes... I would still be trying to decide what stamp set to use in that time!!!! You are amazing, and I love this card so much. The crisp white with those bold flowers are stunning and the Brick embossing is a huge hit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on your 20 minute card, Tina. I love how the Blueberry Bushel flowers just pop off the Basic White panel. Great choice of the brick embossing folder too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.