Pages

Sunday 30 July 2023

CTC 430: CASE A Colouring Project

 Hi!


Welcome to the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. We enjoy CASEing projects from the Stampin' Up! catalogues, and we hope that you do too. They are a great source of inspiration.


This week we are asking you to CASE a project that uses a colouring technique. You could watercolour, colour with Stampin' Blends, or with pencils.


I chose to CASE these Taco Fiesta cards. I hadn't used the stamp set in a while, so that guided my choice. They are super adorable three inch square cards, perfect for tucking into a little gift.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Taco Fiesta, More Dazzling Paper, Watercolour Pencils

I pretty much kept my card the same as the sample, only making a few changes. Most obvious is the use of the More Dazzle paper. It's so much fun, and I can't resist adding it to everything lately.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Taco Fiesta, More Dazzling Paper, Watercolour Pencils

The other two changes were the use of White Twine instead of Linen Thread. I also used the piñata image rather than the food images. I just really love the piñata!

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up! Taco Fiesta, More Dazzling Paper, Watercolour Pencils

I stamped him again on the inside of my card. I stamped a few of the lollies and confetti images around the sentiment on the inside. It echoes the sentiment label on the front of the card - if you look closely you can see the image stamped around the sentiment.

We'd love to see which colouring project you will choose to CASE. All you need to do is make the card, snap a photo and then add it to our Facebook Group. I can't wait to see which project you choose.


Before you go running off to create, please continue your way round tonight's Blog Hop. There's lots more inspiration to be found, starting with my lovely South Aussie friend, Michelle Stradz.


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.