Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Wiggly Worm Pop Up!

Hi!

I often forget to blog early in the week, but I had a bit of extra time this week and I actually remembered to write a post! Today's card was one that I made using a Jennifer McGuire tutorial. I loved how her card had a cute little pop up element on the inside.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Wiggle Worm, Stampin' Blends, Fancy Fold, Pop Up Panel Card

This card was made as a class sample, so that my ladies could try out the technique. I thought the Wiggle Worm bundle was a great choice for this card, as it's great for a younger child.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Wiggle Worm, Stampin' Blends, Fancy Fold, Pop Up Panel Card

To create the pop up section, you just create two squares using narrow strips of cardstock. They are just glued together and then glued to the card base, lining up with the fold.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Wiggle Worm, Stampin' Blends, Fancy Fold, Pop Up Panel Card

The two little panels on the inside just adhere to the rectangles. They need to be small enough to fit into the card when it is folded. How cute are those bugs? I really should play with this bundle some more!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.