Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

JAI #496: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!


Thanks for joining me again for the latest Just Add Ink challenge. This week Lou has found a beachy Inspiration photo for us to work with. It was good timing, as Adelaide has had a little burst of days over 30C, so it felt right to be playing with a summery image!


I don't have a lot of beachy themed stuff, so I decided to play more with the colours in the photo. I like the mix of the blue(ish!) water and the brown sand.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Seaside Notions, Subtle 3DEF, Ornate Layers Dies, Woven Threads DSP

I started with a Sahara Sand card base, embossed with the Subtle folder. The DSP is from the Woven Threads pack. I love the rustic look of these papers, and thought they worked well as a water substitute.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Seaside Notions, Subtle 3DEF, Ornate Layers Dies, Woven Threads DSP

Normally I'd use either Whisper White or Very Vanilla on a card, but this time I used both! I was hoping they looked a bit like the foamy water at the edge of the ocean, especially with the curly die cut (a sneak peek!!)

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Seaside Notions, Subtle 3DEF, Ornate Layers Dies, Woven Threads DSP

To give the card a bit more of a beachy feel I used the seahorse and shell from Seaside Notions on my card. They were stamped in Seaside Spray on Very Vanilla and fussy cut.

What do you see in the Inspiration Photo? The Design Team have taken a whole lot of different ideas and made some amazing cards! You can see the over at the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also link up your card for this week's challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.