Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Sneak Peek...

Hi!

One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demo is that we often get access to new products before anyone else. SU released a new suite of products early, they will be in the new Annual Catalogue, but demos can get them in March, and they will be available to customers in April. Happily, my preorder arrived on Saturday morning, so I was able to have a play over the long weekend.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Born To Shine, Ornate Style, Ornate Layers Dies, Ornate Frames Dies, Stampin' Blends

Isn't this floral image stunning? It's such a sweet bunch of flowers. I have no idea what kind of flowers they are meant to be, other than maybe daisies at the top. I stamped it in Memento ink and coloured it with my Blends.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Born To Shine, Ornate Style, Ornate Layers Dies, Ornate Frames Dies, Stampin' Blends

The colours I used were Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Purple Posy, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Bronze and Pool Party. How lovely is the die cut panel? It's from the dies that come in the bundle with the stamp set. I love that this one is a better size for Australian sized cards, as it's slightly longer than the largest Stitched Rectangle die.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Born To Shine, Ornate Style, Ornate Layers Dies, Ornate Frames Dies, Stampin' Blends

This is another stamp from the set - a single daisy that I stamped twice. I left the inside sentiment free, so that the card is a little more multipurpose. The 'For You' on the front covers a wide range of occasions.

I also purchased the DSP from the suite, which is very retro and reminds me of sheet sets that my nana used to have. I can't wait to play more, skeet your eye out for more samples in the future!

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.