Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

JAI #497: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!


Hooray, it's nearly the weekend! Time for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week Kim has designed a sketch for us to follow. I love all of the different sized squares/rectangles!


I super-sized the shapes so that I could use the Power Of Hope stamp set.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Power Of Hope, Hugs From Shelli, Lily Impressions DSP, Stampin' Blends, Subtle 3DEF, Sale-A-Bration

The shapes are just perfect for the images in the stamp set! I stamped them all in Memento ink and then coloured them with my Stampin' Blends. I used Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Night Of Navy, Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bronze and Ivory.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Power Of Hope, Hugs From Shelli, Lily Impressions DSP, Stampin' Blends, Subtle 3DEF, Sale-A-Bration

I'm not sure if you can see, but I embossed the gorgeous Lily Impressions DP with the Subtle 3D folder, just to enhance the 'paint on canvas' look of the DSP.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Power Of Hope, Hugs From Shelli, Lily Impressions DSP, Stampin' Blends, Subtle 3DEF, Sale-A-Bration

The sentiments I used are both from the Hugs From Shelli Paper Pumpkin box. It's nice to use them - I often forget about them!

Time now to head on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can find the rest of the Design Team cards, and you can also add your entry to the challenge. We'd love to see what you do with Kim's sketch!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I agree Tina, the shapes are perfect for this stamp set - a great idea to super size the sketch shapes. I like the way you popped that lady off the page too. Chantell x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.