Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

JAI #216: Just Ad Watercolouring

Hi!

Oooh, these Fridays keep sneaking up on me too quickly!  Anyhoo, Friday means a new Just Add Ink Challenge!  This week we have challenged you to add watercolouring to your project.


I decided to go for something bright and cheerful, and as I had yet to ink up my new stamp set Happy Congratulations.


On the front I decided to watercolour the lanterns, but on the inside I cheated a little and used the stamp that comes with the set to fill the lanterns.


I hope you have fun with this week's challenge - I know I did!  Can't wait to see your beautiful creations at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just perfect for a bright and happy birthday card Tina. Very fun and festive. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bright happy lanterns Tina..Such a cheery card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and happy card Tina ! I love the way you coloured those lanterns! I have yet to ink that set too but am inspired now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright happy card Tina. These are beautiful colours and a cute stamp set too. Chantell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.