Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Farewell Coredinations Card Stock

Hi!

The retiring lists came out on Friday and one of the first things I noticed that was retiring is the entire range of Coredintations Cardstock.  I don't use it a lot, but it is a product that I will miss.

This card is a CASE of a card from the current Annual Catalogue.  You can see the original on page 33.  It's a card I've CASEd a few times as I really love the design.


I love that you can get such a 'wow' effect so easily and quickly.  On this card I used the Real Red Coredinations, embossed it with the Chevron Embossing Folder and then sanded it.  So pretty!


The stamp set I used for the sentiment is retiring also - it's a Hostess set called Simply Sketched.  Another fabulous set that will be missed - until I find another fantastic set in the new catalogue to replace it!


The inside sentiment also comes from another stamp set that didn't make it into the upcoming Annual Catalogue - Make A Wish.  So many lovely things going, to be replaced by even more lovely things.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty card Tina. I love the paper piercing. The Coredintations Cardstock looks great. Chantell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.