Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sweet Sorbet Card Box

Hi!

As I mentioned on Monday, I found 2 Sale-A-Bration projects that I hadn't blogged yet, so I decided to blog them this week.  Are you missing the Sweet Sorbet DSP as much as I am?  I have stashed away a few packs for a future project!


This box was my monthly class project in March.  The ladies got to construct the box using the Envelope Punch Board and then made some cards to go inside.


It was a fabulous project.  I ended up making a few more cards (it easily fit 5) and gave it as a gift to my mum.  Now she has a small stash of cards to use for a variety of occasions.


Here are the two cards we made in class.  I used some more of the Sweet Sorbet DSP on them, as well as the Papillion Potpourri stamp set.


I deliberately kept the cards nice and flat with no embellishments to stick out so that they slide in and out of the box easily.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.