Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

JAI #215: Just Add Colour

Hi!

Are you ready for another Just Add Ink Challenge?  This is a super challenge - it will go for 2 weeks, so you will have plenty of time to enter.  Most of the Design Team will be heading to Melbourne next week for Stampin' Up!'s Convention (me included!) so we thought we'd allow some extra time for the challenge.

Enough chat - time for the Challenge.  This week Mae has given us a very challenging Colour Combination to work with.


I thought this combo was going to be a huge challenge for me, but once I had an idea it all came together beautifully.  Don't you love it when that happens?


The flower from Peaceful Petals was stamped in Stazon on Water Colour paper and then coloured using my Aqua Painter with Cherry Cobbler ink. I love the way that water colouring softens the colours.  I also water coloured a few of the leaves in Garden Green to pop behind the flower.


I used my last piece of this Cherry Cobbler ribbon on my card. I think I've been through two rolls of this ribbon!



Of course, I always decorate the inside of the card to match the outside.

Have fun playing along with us at Just Add Ink this fortnight, and if you're going to Convention come and say Hi!  We love to put faces to names :)

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. I love the softness of your watercoloured flower Tina. It really glows against the neutral flowery background. See you soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina I am glad the challenge colours came together for you. I like your stamped panel and how you pleated your ribbon. Have fun at Convention, I will be thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flower/sentiment panel Tina, so many gorgeous details for focus. See you soon..:0) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.