Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Sweet Sorbet Watercolouring

Hi!

I know Sale-A-Bration is long gone, but I found 2 projects in my "To Blog" folder that I must have missed before now.  I thought I'd show them to you anyway, as I really love both projects.  Today's one is a card using the Sweet Sorbet paper.


This card was made as a sample for my Stamping Ladies, who had asked me to show them a watercolour wash background.  We achieved the look by simply brushing some ink over watercolour paper using an Aqua Painter.  So easy but so effective!


I realised just as I presented the card to the group that I'd stamped the watercolour panel upside down!  I used Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe for the watercolouring and I'd intended to have the Summer Starfruit section at the top as a contrast to the Crisp Cantaloupe flower.  Oh well, I think it still looks good.


I like using a little snippet of the DSP from the front in the inside of the card.  In this case I used some of the ribbon too.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.