Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Quick and Easy Happy Birthday with Simply Stars

Hi!

Today I have a quick and easy Birthday card for you featuring the Simply Stars stamp set and Retro Fresh Washi Tape.  The two in combination are fabulous for bright, cheerful cards.


I stamped on the base card first using the small splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge.  I love the way it adds some extra interest tot he card without being too out there.


I kept the inside fairly simple, but I think I added a few stamped stars before I mailed it for a bit of extra oomph.


Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.