Pages

Thursday 1 February 2024

JAI 687: Just Add A Sketch

 Hi!


Welcome to a new week of Just Add Ink Challenges. This week we have a sketch for you, designed by Kim. I love how the Design Team have shown off the versatility of this sketch!


I needed to make a card for a great nephew, who was turning one. I decided that my Wiggle Worm stamp set and the coordinating Wiggly Bugs dies would be the perfect choice.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Wiggle Worm Bundle, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP

I also used some Sunshine & Rainbows DSP on my card. I used the various papers from the pack to create the scene. The die cut grass was a great way to emphasis the line through the middle of the sketch.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Wiggle Worm Bundle, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP

I used the leaf as the rectangle element of the sketch, and popped the cute little bug on top. I also couldn't resist adding a toadstool to the sentiment banner.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Stampin' Up! Wiggle Worm Bundle, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP

The left over DSP piece from the grass die cut was used on the inside of my card, along with a few more toadstools. Hopefully my great nephew will love the card.

Jump on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find the amazing cards that the Design Team have made for this week's challenge. You can also find the linky to add your card to the challenge gallery. We'd love to see what you do with the sketch.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.