Pages

Thursday 8 February 2024

JAI 688: Just Choose Two

 Hi!


Welcome to another week of Just Add Ink challenges. This week we have a fabulous Choose Two challenge for you, suggested to us by Lou.


We'd like you to Choose Two of Sequins, Stars or Stitching to add to your card. I immediately thought of my Stitched Stars dies, which meant that I got my two in one go!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Kindred Stamps Showtime Limited Edition Kit, Copics, Pop Culture Card

I've been doing a bit of rearranging in my craft space and picked up the Showtime Limited Edition kit from Kindred Stamps. I thought that this little piggy was the perfect choice to go with sequins, stars and stitching. I coloured her with my Comic markers and popped her up over the foil Stitched Stars die cuts on top of some Expressions In Ink SDSP.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Kindred Stamps Showtime Limited Edition Kit, Copics, Pop Culture Card

I love the swirly star die cut on the front of the card, especially as you end up with five stars that can be used to decorate there rest of your card. I used three on the front and the final two to jazz up the inside of my card.

We'd love to see which two elements you choose from our challenge this week. You can see what the Design Team chose over on the Just Add Ink blog. You can also find our Linky when you're ready to enter your card in the challenge.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.