Pages

Thursday 11 May 2023

JAI 652: Just Add A Sketch

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge.  This week it's a Sketch Challenge - designed by me!


It took me a while to decide what I was going to use to create a card using the sketch this week, but once I had an idea I was off and racing.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Altenew Mini Atlas, Uniquely Creative NESW Die, Stampin' Up! Watercolour World, Stylish Shapes Dies

I purchased this little world map stamp about 6 months ago. It's an Altenew set, called Mini Atlas. I wanted a world map stamp, and this was the best I could find. Would you believe, a couple of months later Stampin' Up! released Watercolour World. I love that I now have map stamps that are very different sizes. They work so well together.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Altenew Mini Atlas, Uniquely Creative NESW Die, Stampin' Up! Watercolour World, Stylish Shapes Dies

The die cut compass is from Uniquely Creative, and is called NESW Die. I made sure that I applied Adhesive Sheet to the back of the Pretty Peacock cardstock before I cropped it using the die.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Altenew Mini Atlas, Uniquely Creative NESW Die, Stampin' Up! Watercolour World, Stylish Shapes Dies

I used Mini Atlas again on the inside, this time in Pool Party ink. It's a great size for card inners.

That's all from me for tonight, but your job is just starting! Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll see lots more to inspire you from the rest of the Design Team. Then just get inky, and link up your card to the challenge when you're done. Easy!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.