Pages

Sunday 7 May 2023

CTC 418: CASE The Annual Catalogue

Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. Has it been cold where you live? We have certainly had a little taste of what winter has in store here in Adelaide! The upside? It's perfect crafting weather 😁


We have a new Annual Catalogue, so naturally we are asking you to CASE from it! You can choose whichever project you'd like to CASE. If you've been following me for a while, you'd know that I like to flip through the catalogue, starting at the back page. I got to page 159 before I found this awesome card.


I really loved the simplicity of the layout, that it uses one of my must-have suites, and the cool flames at the back of the shuttle. I don't own this bundle (yet), but the flames did make me think of my Legendary Ride bundle. Perfect!

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, Legendary Ride Bundle, Rays Of Light

I started by creating my background. I stamped Rays Of Light onto Lost Lagoon cardstock using the matching ink. I am so loving that its back in the line-up. I cropped it with a Stitched Rectangle Die, but it wasn't quite as big as I'd like, so I added another layer of cardstock underneath.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, Legendary Ride Bundle, Rays Of Light

My motorbike was created using Basic Black, Smokey Slate, Real Red and Silver Foil cardstocks, with a bit of Pumpkin Pie on the flame. I used Adhesive Sheets behind all of the small pieces (there are lots of them!), as it makes assembling the bike so much easier.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, Legendary Ride Bundle, Rays Of Light

I stamped the large motorbike image on the inside. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this bundle!

To join in with our challenge, all you need to do is join our Facebook Group and add a photo of your project to the group. You don't need a blog or a fancy camera, we want to make it easy to play along.


Before you go, please continue your way around our Blog Hop. The next stop is my lovely friend, Judy May. I can't wait to see what she's made!


Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice colour combo here, and I like everything set on a smaller matt with lots of white space. Good tip about adhesive sheets for small pieces too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.