Pages

Wednesday 19 April 2023

Colour Creations: Soft Succulent

 Hi!


Ooops! Tonight I was supposed to be participating in the Colour Creations Soft Succulent Blog Hop, but school holidays has me all out of whack, and I completely forgot to even make a card!


I even had another gorgeous combo from Brain King saved and ready to go. I was thinking that it would have worked well with the retiring Forever Fern. You'll just have to imagine the beautiful card I would have made, LOL!


Please jump on over to see what my lovely friend, Kathryn Ruddick has for you. I'm sure it's way better than an imaginary card!

As ever, the brilliant Catherine Proctor is way more organised than me, so jump on over to her blog if there are any issues with links. She'll have a list of all of tonight's participants there.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Such a shame Tina, I really look forward to seeing your creations. Even if lately I don't comment. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.