Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2023

Colour Creations: Soft Sea Foam

 Hi!


Did you miss me? I missed the Colour Creations blog hop! I had COVID, which made me miss the last two hops. The ole mojo went a bit AWOL, but hopefully I've been able to coax it back. 


I love this soft, feminine colour combo from Brian King. Soft Sea Foam is our feature colour this week, and I think it works beautifully with the two purples - Fresh Freesia and Blackberry Bliss.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up!, Simply Fabulous, Stitched Rectangle Dies

I was so sad to see one of my favourite stamp sets on the retiring list - Simply Fabulous. I use it so much! I decided to pull it out and use it for my card this week.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up!, Simply Fabulous, Stitched Rectangle Dies

I used my Stamparatus (another retiring item!) to stamp the sentiment, and luckily that I did, as it did not stamp cleanly the first time.

scissorspapercard, Colour Creations, Stampin' Up!, Simply Fabulous, Stitched Rectangle Dies

I stamped the same flowers on the inside of my card, as a nice finishing touch.

Thanks for joining me this week, but please do continue your way around our Soft Sea Foam blog hop. The next stop is my lovely friend, Cathy Proctor.

Cathy is also our wonderful host, so if you find any problems with broken links, just jump on over to her blog, where you'll find a list of all of tonight's participants to help get you back on track.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. You definitely have your mojo back, Tina, this is such a lovely soft card. Love this colour combination and I will also mourn the loss of the Simply Fabulous stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous gorgeous card Tina. I love your colour combo - so soft and feminine. Your card design is delightful - I love everything about it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my jaw just dropped - what a gorgeous card, Tina. I love this so much. When I saw the colour combo I thought SSF would be lost, but wow, you have used it perfectly. That pop of colour for the flowers is amazing. I hadn't even noticed that stamp set, but wish I had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you'd be sad with Simply Fabulous retiring. I love how you created the flowers in such a pretty combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.