Pages

Thursday 9 February 2023

JAI 639: Just Add Colour

 Hi!


Welcome back to my blog for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week we have a colour challenge for you, suggested to us by Jan.


Wow, it certainly is a bold and bright combo! I decided to make one of the colours the feature, and as I thought about which stamps I had in my collection, I knew I had the perfect stamp set.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Ink Road Stamps, I Object, Stampin' Up!, Stitched Rectangles Dies

It's an Ink Road Stamps set, called I Object. Polished Pink was the perfect choice for this stamp set, don't you think? I put three of the image stamps on the one block, and then used them to stamp my background. The stripes were cut using the smallest Stitched Rectangles Die. I just snipped them in half to stretch them over the card front.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Ink Road Stamps, I Object, Stampin' Up!, Stitched Rectangles Dies

I used my Stamparatus to stamp the main image, just so that if I didn't get a good imprint, I could easily stamp again. Thankfully, the first go was a good one!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Ink Road Stamps, I Object, Stampin' Up!, Stitched Rectangles Dies

My apologies to the other two colours, but the inside is pink all the way!

We'd love to see what you make with these colours. Will you go bold, or a little more subtle? You can see what the rest of the Design Team have made over on the Just Add Ink blog. You can also link up your card for the challenge over there. I can't wait to see what you create!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card Tina! Yes, your honour this was a hard challenge - but you’re card doesn’t reflect that. Love the theme and pink definitely is better than orange imho! 😊😘

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.