Pages

Sunday 19 February 2023

CTC 407: SAB Catalogue

 Hi!


Welcome to the CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. Isn't it a great way to finish off the weekend?


This week we are back to CASEing from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. There's only a couple of weeks left to get your freebies from the catalogue, so don't delay!


My eye was caught by this card on page 9 of the catalogue (ignore the graphic that says page 8!), I liked the fussy cut flowers over the rainy DSP and the black twine bow. I once again decided to use Favoured Flowers DSP on my card, and adjusted my design accordingly.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, Favoured Flowers, Simply Fabulous, Sale-A-Bration

The grouping of flowers that I fussy cut seemed to be upside down when I had them at the bottom of the panel, so I flipped the panel to put them at the top. Much better!

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, Favoured Flowers, Simply Fabulous, Sale-A-Bration

I really love the geometric designs on the flip side of the floral papers. This layout is a great way to feature them - either as a subtle background, or a bolder edge around a panel.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, Favoured Flowers, Simply Fabulous, Sale-A-Bration

Some scrap DSP and another fussy cut cluster of flowers finished off the inside. Once again, the flowers looked better at the top. I like to shake things up every now and then!

We'd love for you to play along with us this week, by CASEing a project from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. Just add a photo to our Facebook group and you're done!


Next up on our hop tonight is my lovely friend, Judy May, with what I'm sure will be a gorgeous card. You won't want to miss it!


Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. You are making such lovely cards with this paper, Tina. Love the sentiments you've used with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning. Great use of the DSP and the papers work so well together. You finish off the insides of your cards so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning and extraordinary fussy cutting. Love this case! Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.