Pages

Sunday 26 February 2023

CTC 408: Mini Catalogue Bundle Section

 Hi!


Welcome back to my blog for the new CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. Each week we like to challenge you to CASE a project from a section of one of Stampin' Up!'s catalogues and post a photo of your card to our Facebook Group.


This week, we are asking you to CASE from the Bundles Section of the current Mini Catalogue, from pages 76-83. I chose this cutie from page 81. I really liked the three strips in the background that create a little scene for the bunny and kite.


If you've been following my blog for the past couple of weeks, you'd know that I'm currently obsessed with the On The Ocean bundle. Today's card was another great opportunity to create with it.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, On The Ocean Bundle, Horizon Dies, Masculine Card

For my background, I used the same concept as the bunny card, but for my card I created the sea, the land and the sky. The hill was from the retired Horizon Dies, but you could easily fussy cut the curves if you didn't have this die. The sea and clouds were dies from the On The Ocean Dies. Actually, the sea piece was the offcut from one of my previous cards. I don't like to waste anything!

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, On The Ocean Bundle, Horizon Dies, Masculine Card

I wanted to keep my card fairly simple this time, so instead of the usual double layer of sails on my card, I opted to colour the mast sections with my Dark Crumb Cake Blend, and then use a sponge to ink the edges of the sails. The Coastal Cabana flag helps to tie in the colour from the sea.

scissorspapercard, CASEing The Catty, Stampin' Up!, On The Ocean Bundle, Horizon Dies, Masculine Card

I made a second ship for the inside of the card. I really am having a lot of fun with this bundle!

We'd love for you to join us in CASEing the Catty. As I mentioned earlier, just make a card that fits the challenge criteria and upload a photo to our Facebook Group. It's so easy - the hardest part is deciding which project to CASE.


I'm the last stop on this week's Blog Hop, so if you started in the Facebook group, you are done! If you started somewhere in the middle, please keep on going until you get back to where you started. The next blog for you to visit belongs to my lovely friend, Rachel Palmieri.


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.