Pages

Monday 24 October 2022

HOC Week 17

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop. Can you believe that it's week 17 already? I have another set of four cards to show you tonight, created using the July 2020 Sheetload Of Cards template.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Jingle Jingle Jingle, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Christmas Card, Sheetload Of Cards

I also used the Celebrate Everything Host DSP. I really, really love the bold, bright colours and fun patterns in the papers. I felt that the finished design needed a little more, so I opted to add the large outline tree die cut from Spruced Up Outlines Dies. The Sheetload template had a few loops of twine, but I liked the tree.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Jingle Jingle Jingle, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Christmas Card, Sheetload Of Cards

I also used Jingle Jingle Jingle again for the sentiments. Last week I embellished with Santa hats, this week it's the sweet little bells.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Jingle Jingle Jingle, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Christmas Card, Sheetload Of Cards

Here's my group of four. I love that the front is narrower than the back, allowing the strip of sparkly Polished Pink DSP to do double duty, decoration both the front and inside of the card. The strip I cut off the front of the card is used for the sentiment. Such a great design!

Thanks again for joining me, but please continue your way around the hop to see the rest of the Christmassy gorgeousness that the team has made this week. The next stop is my lovely friend, Theresa Gerrard.

Big thanks to the wonderful Sharon Davern, who keeps us all organised every week. If you find a broken link somewhere along the way, just pop on over to her blog, where you'll find a list of all of tonight's participants.

Bye for now,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!! I just never thought I would like pink for Christmas, but you are just a rockstar at showing off this gorgeous DSP and I love, love, love these cards!! I need to get that stamp set!!
    Kathryn R xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The addition of a die-cut tree to each of your card fronts is an inspired choice, Tina - love it! I, too, like how the front panel on your card is narrower than the back, highlighting the lovely Polished Pink DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Tina. I really, really love the fun, bright colours in these dsp patterns too! Loving those cute little stamped bells as well. Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina, I think the tree outline works so well instead of the twine and I love the use of the bells inside too. Polished Pink and black for Christmas......who knew it would look so good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely bright and happy christmas cards Tina. As everyone else has said the addition of the tree outline just adds another dimension. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the bright and cheery papers you've used, Tina. That tree die in white is perfect against the dark and colourful background. You sure have a knack for using up your DSPs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Andrea you have made pink this years colour! Another great design for your Jingle card Tina. I am loving the pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ‘Jingle’ sentiment in pink is a perfect choice to go with this template. The white tree outline looks fabulous too. A very cheerful card Tina.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.