Pages

Monday 3 October 2022

HOC Week 14

 Hi!


Welcome to Week 14 of the Heart Of Christmas Blog Hops. We are motoring ever closer to Christmas, aren't we?!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Jingle Jingle Jingle, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Sheetload Of Cards

This week's group of cards was made using the first Sheetload Of Cards template, from June 2019. I deliberately chose bright, colourful papers from the Celebrate Everything Host DSP pack to go with it. I wanted a happy riot of colour, and I definitely achieved it!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Jingle Jingle Jingle, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Sheetload Of Cards

For the sentiments, I used my long neglected Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set. I split the handwritten-looking greeting across the front and inside of the card. It didn't make much sense to have the whole sentiment on it's own on the front!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Heart Of Christmas, Jingle Jingle Jingle, Celebrate Everything Host DSP, Sheetload Of Cards

Here's the group of four cards together. They will definitely bring Christmas cheer to the recipient!

That's all from me, but we'd love for you to continue your way around the hop. Just keep on going until you get back to where you started. The next stop along the way is my lovely friend, Andrea Sargent, with what I'm sure will be a wonderful card.


If you run into any problems with links, our lovely hostess Sharon Davern will set you right. Just jump on over to her blog, where you'll find a list of all of tonight's participants.

Bye for now,

Tina

9 comments:

  1. Oh Tina you certainly achieved a happy riot of colour for your set of Christmas cards. They are delightful and will certainly bring a smile from the recipients. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these cards are definitely a happy riot of colour, Tina. They will brighten up anyone's day - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A happy riot of colour" ... this made me laugh, and smile. Very happy Christmas cards, indeed. I really like how you split the sentiments, Tina - they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with a riot! ...Oh Wait! ....Not this kind of riot!... Great set of cards and I love the bright colour of them in all their "riotness" Ok so not a word but you know what I mean! Love the sentiment you used on them too! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Tina, I always LOVE and am SO inspired by the joyful way in which you have embraced this amazing, bright cheerful DSP. It makes me feel happy just looking at all the cards you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous, bright and fun set of cards Tina. I adore the patterns in this DSP pack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Tina. The anonymous comment is from me. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I'm loving all the bright colour in these papers for your cards, Tina. The recipients are going to be so grinning from ear to ear with happiness. Just love all your gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tina your happy bright cards are super. You twisted my arm (with one of your earlier creations) and I did purchase this DSP and have been using it quite a bit. I love your choice of papers here. They work so well together and your idea of splitting the sentiment, is a terrific one and one I might just have to CASE, with your permission.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.