Pages

Thursday 10 February 2022

JAI 590: Just Add Inspiration

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. We have an Inspiration Photo for you this week, selected by Nikki.


Such a cute little succulent! I have no idea of what type it is, but the flowers are so pretty! I don't have a lot of succulent-related stuff in my physical stash, so I went looking through my digi stamps for ideas, and stumbled across this little beauty.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Stamp Anniething, Springtime Girl Digi, Sweet As A Peach, In Good Taste DSP, Perfect Plants Dies, Copic Markers

She's called Springtime Girl and is from Stamp Anniething, and I think that she was a prefect choice for this challenge! 

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Stamp Anniething, Springtime Girl Digi, Sweet As A Peach, In Good Taste DSP, Perfect Plants Dies, Copic Markers

I've coloured her with my Copic Markers, trying to pull colours from the Inspiration Photo. I deliberately made her blonde, as I have very dark brown hair. If I don't think about it, all the people that I colour end up with brown hair!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Stamp Anniething, Springtime Girl Digi, Sweet As A Peach, In Good Taste DSP, Perfect Plants Dies, Copic Markers

Being a digi stamp on a PDF, it's tricky to print her off again to use on the inside, so I tried to create a succulent on the inside. I used the pot die from my Perfect Plants Dies and just hand drew the outline. The plant is from an old set - I can't recall the name - that had a llama and a cactus tree in it. I've just chopped up the tree, added hand-drawn lines, and arranged the pieces in the pot.

I can't wait to see what inspires you in our challenge image this week. Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll see the rest of this week's Design Team cards. You can also add your card to our challenge linky.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.