Pages

Sunday 6 February 2022

CTC 355: Sale-A-Bration Catalogue

 Hi!


I don't know about you, but my weekend has vanished in a blink! LOL, I guess that's what happens when you get stuck into a good book! The end of the weekend means the start of the new CASEing The Catty Challenge, so it can't be all bad.


This week we are asking you to CASE a project from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.


I chose this sweet little card, as I really loved the butterflies stamped over the inked cardstock. Aren't they pretty? I don't tend to make smaller cards, and so I decided to switch to a full sized card, and once I started switching things up my card came out very differently to the original.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Butterfly Brilliance, A Good Man, Expressions In Ink SDSP, Tasteful Labels Dies

So it still has butterflies and orange, and has the same die-cut label and white trim, bit otherwise not much is the same. I got a bit lazy with the inked cardstock and decided to stamp on some DSP from the Expressions In Ink SDSP pack using my Butterfly Brilliance stamp set.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Butterfly Brilliance, A Good Man, Expressions In Ink SDSP, Tasteful Labels Dies

The sentiment is from A Good Man - I found that I don't have many sentiments that are suitable for the vertical label from the Tasteful Labels Dies. A few sequins finished off the front of the card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Butterfly Brilliance, A Good Man, Expressions In Ink SDSP, Tasteful Labels Dies

I don't want to add more butterflies to the inside, so I satisfied myself with a left over strip of the Expressions SDSP and another sentiment from A Good Man.

We'd love for you to play along with us this week while we CASE the SAB Catalogue. All you need to do is add a photo of your card to our Facebook group. Too easy!


Have you finished our Blog Hop? I'm the last stop this week, but if you started somewhere in the middle, then please keep on going until you get to where you started. The first blog this week is Julia Quinn's blog, with her delightful 3D card.


Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. The butterflies look great stamped onto the DSP. I love how you often start with one idea and then end up taking it in a different direction. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE, Tina. I haven't used Butterfly Brilliance anywhere near enough. Looks fab stamped on DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you adapted this card to suit your time frame and supplies on hand - a great example of CASE-ing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stamping on the DSP is a fabulous idea!! So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing your inspired twists and this is a real winner.
    Switching the size of the panel yet keeping the greeting the same gives a totally different look but it works!
    Great to make the DSP do some work and lovely simple finish to the inside

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.