Pages

Thursday 18 July 2019

JAI #466: Just Add Inspiration

Hi!


It's time for the newest Just Add Ink challenge, and this week Kelly has given us our challenge. Just in time for Christmas in July, she's given us a festive Inspiration photo to work from.


Aww, how lovely is that? It's the kind of display I'd love in my house, but can never quite pull off! My eye was caught by that gorgeous black and white polka dot ribbon. I can't quite bring myself to start making Christmas cards just yet, so I ran with the polka dots for a card for my littlest great nephew's birthday.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Well Written, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Large Numbers Framelits

These papers are actually old Creative Memories paper from my stash. I came across them while searching for something else, and I'm glad I did, because the polka dots are perfect for this challenge!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Well Written, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Large Numbers Framelits

The paisley paper is from the same pack. I love how it's quite subtle. The best match for Stampin' Up! cardstock was Crushed Curry, which frames all of the Basic Black quite nicely. I used Black Foil for the sentiment and number die cuts.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Well Written, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Large Numbers Framelits

I couldn't resist adding a second little birdie to the inside of the card, using a scrap of left over Black Foil. I like how it adds a little bit of whimsy to the card.

That's it from me this week - time to pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see the rest of this week's Design team cards.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.