Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Diagonal Folded Perennial Essence

Hi!

Today I have a fancy fold card for you. I made it as a class sample. Every now and then I get a hankering to make a fancy fold, and the Diagonal Fold card was one I hadn't tried yet.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Perennial Essence DSP, Well Said Bundle, Springtime Impressions Dies, Diagonal Fold Card

It's a fairly simple fold to make. You score a piece of A4 card in half in both directions and then cut it in half diagonally. Done! This gives you two card bases to decorate. The hardest part was the cutting, only because it didn't fit in my trimmer, so I had to use a ruler and craft blade to cut the card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Perennial Essence DSP, Well Said Bundle, Springtime Impressions Dies, Diagonal Fold Card

I took a piece of Perennial Essence DSP and cut it to card front size and then chopped it down the middle on the same diagonal as my card base. The butterfly and 'thanks' had a coat of Wink Of Stella for a little added glimmer.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Perennial Essence DSP, Well Said Bundle, Springtime Impressions Dies, Diagonal Fold Card

Nice and simple on the inside, just a piece of matching DSP and a lovely sentiment. Have you tried a Diagonal Fold card? It not, do give it a go - it's a fun and easy card (or two) to make.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.